Thursday, November 29, 2007

return of the stitched cards!

Waaay back in 2003 (WOW that seems like a long time ago), I started a little web site to sell some stuff I was making. It was called stitchbox.com and looked something like this:
Isn't it cute?

Well, I lost interest fairly quickly, as it was hard to get a following, and sort of a pain to update. BUT, back then I was making cards using collaged images from old magazines and books. I still had a bunch of said cards left over, and today decided to go ahead and sell some on Etsy. You can check them out here and here.

After scarf season I plan to get back to card making, maybe using some new designs. Or the old strips and squares designs, if people seem to like them. (Let me know if you have a preference.) I have to admit I love ripping colorful pages out of magazines, organizing them by color, matching them up, finding the right thread, and... well, you get the picture...

Don't you?

No comments: