Wednesday, December 12, 2007

moop!

I first read about moop on Etsy's Featured Seller page, where I experienced an acute attack of jealousy upon seeing the picture of her studio, which is located in Western Mass, a place I now dream of when I'm on the subway. Here is that picture of her studio:


And here is a picture of my studio:


Now, while I have never really had my own studio (before moving into this current apartment 2 months ago) and I am VERY grateful that I do, it is clear that some people have better studios than others.

I also happen to really like moop's amazing bags, so I was excited to see she had a table at the Bust Craftacular last weekend. She was very sweet, and I ordered one of her hip pouches, which will look like this, but have a loop for attaching it to a belt. Hello new accessory I will wear all summer! I should get it in a couple weeks, and am very excited. Thanks moop!

No comments: